- NB: There is a private bus company, St Kevin’s Bus, that run a daily service Dublin/Glendalough and Glendalough/Dublin. Check out details of times etc from Dublin to Glendalough on www.glendaloughbus.com. This is the only direct service.
- There is no direct public bus service to Glendalough but you can take the bus from Dublin/Wexford as far asRathdrum (the nearest stop to Glendalough) and then take a taxi from Rathdrum to Glendalough. Check times onwww.buseireann.ie. See below for details of local taxis.
- There is a weekly bus service (Fridays) from Laragh (beside Glendalough) to Arklow or Wicklow.
- You must book you place on the bus by 12 noon on the day before the trip.For times of above services, please contact: Mick 087-8176630
- Check out details on the Wicklow Rural Transport details here >>>