Skip to content
- From Dublin: Take M11/N11 (South). Continue as far asKilmacanogue take exit marked Roundwood/Glendalough (R755).
- Follow Roundwood/Glendalough (R755) signs for 13kms until you reach Roundwood.
- Travel straight through Roundwood following signs for Laragh/Glendalough(R755) through Annamoe for 8kms.
- Continue straight into Laragh (R756) and straight through to Glendalough(R757).
- Take N11 through Enniscorthy, bypassing Gorey and Arklow.
- After “Jack White’s” public house take exit marked Ashford/Rathnew, then at roundabout take the 1st exit signposted Ashford (R772).
- At roundabout in Ashford take the 1st exit signposted Roundwood/Glendalough (R764).
- Then turn left onto the road signposted Glendalough (R763).
- Continue on for 11kms until you reach a T junction.
- Turn left on the road marked Laragh/Glendalough (R755).
- Continue through Annamoe and straight into Laragh (R756) and straight through to Glendalough (R757).